http://changingattitude.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/JM-049.jpg 750w" sizes="(max-width: 293px) 100vw, 293px" />We believe that:
- there is integrity in being both Christian and gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or/and intersex.
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people are called by God to express their sexuality in loving, faithful and committed relationships
- same-sex orientation is a God-given reality for a large minority of people, not a sin or a sickness
- as the positive contribution of the LGBTI community towards society becomes clearer, the church’s mission to this expanding group becomes urgent
- our lives offer evidence of the fruits of the Spirit
- our present experience requires a re-evaluation of scripture and tradition
- to be lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex is not limited to sexual activity or sexual identity but encompasses every dimension of life
- prejudice against LGBTI people in the church is as unacceptable as racism or prejudice against women
- the church should stop colluding with cultural repression and discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and intersex people in all parts of the world.