Our key church documents section contains much of the ‘small print’ of the Church of England – the words that frame the debate about gay lives in the church. Many, particularly Issues in Human Sexuality were written many years ago and do not present an accurate picture of gay lives.
You can also explore our Global Human Rights Directory, which we will be adding to over the next few months. Once complete, it will give a picture of the status of LGBT people in every province of the Anglican Church.
Our publications offer a picture of LGBT Christians in the church, and resources for Churches which would like to join our Open and Welcoming Congregations list. You can also read back issues of our regular newsletter.
- Useful secular documents
- Services of Blessing for Same-Sex Relationships
- Civil Rights directory
- Key church documents
- Fifteen theological arguments for gay marriage
- Sermon preached for Queer Week at Wadham College, Oxford
- Submission to the House of Bishops review group 2012
- Women Bishops: Equality, Rights and Disarray
- The Transsexual Person is My Neighbour
- Changing Attitude’s Rough Guide to the Civil Partnership Law