A place of spiritual refreshment treasured by groups of all denominations.
Hospitality and retreats lie at the heart of what we offer to all our guests at Holland House.
We have been providing hospitality as a retreat since Mrs Holland gifted the house and grounds to the Bishop of Worcester in 1946. Although the house and grounds are still owned by the Diocese of Worcester, Holland House is run as an Independent Charitable Trust.
Holland House has three acres of beautiful, well maintained gardens sloping down to the River Avon.
The garden is home to a tree of pre-historic origin, a traditional rose garden, kingfishers, white-legged damsel flies, and much more.
The ideal grounds for Quiet Garden Days.
Address: Cropthorne, Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 3NB
Phone: +44 1386 860330